Postcard from the Future
Webinar , 18 Nov 2021, 10:00 AM
Ever wanted to travel forward in time? Well, during this session you will imagine you have travelled in the Equantiis magical time-machine 5-10 years from now. Everything at first appears to be the same and then you quickly realise that so much has changed. The challenges and obstacles that you face today have disappeared and the experience for your members and staff has completely transformed for the better.
You are so excited that you are compelled to write a postcard back to your current state self to say how wonderful everything is. You may decide to include:
- How have daily working practices and culture changed?
- What key problems have been overcome?
- What are the most exciting improvements and key successes?
- How has the member experience changed and what are they ‘saying’ about your organisation
- Like any seasoned time traveller you may also want to send back instructions, top tips or warnings of things to look out for.
Postcard of the future is an intuitive tool used to gain insight into your own aspirations and the expectations of all the stakeholders associated with your organisation without the limitations of “reality”. This tool is simple to learn how to use and you can readily take it back to your organisation to use in groups. Useful when a strategy is still in development or when you need to refresh your future direction. During this session you will also hear from your peer organisations which will help to stimulate your thinking.
“Where should I go?” – Alice
“That depends on where you want to end up.” – Cheshire Cat