Automating the clearing process
Webinar , 20 May 2020, 2:00 PM
What would it mean to you if you could automate the clearing process?
With experience now as one of the key factors for a Student’s University choice, are you ready to ensure you make a good impression?
What is clearing like for you?
- Staff moved from normal day jobs to answer phones
- You experience a huge volume of calls and most of them get missed
- Time to train staff effectively on clearing is time consuming
- Academics aren’t available to assist which causes delays
- Unbelievable amounts of manual processing across different systems and excel sheets
- International Student struggle to get through
Any of these sound familiar?
How will you cope this year?
2019 was an unprecedented year with the increased volume of applicants, so it’s not a surprise that many Institutes just simply wont be able to cope again this year.
Clearing is a manual, time consuming process and this year will bring additional challenges. Remote workforce’s, legacy systems, unknown demands and additional complexities from government will be added to this.
Equantiis have partnered with market leader Automation Anywhere to develop an automated clearing platform. This can be integrated into your existing environment without changing any core business systems.
You are invited to our webinar on Wednesday 20th May @2pm to get an overview of this technology and discover how easily this technology can be implemented.
There is plenty of time to get ready…so what’s stopping you?
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM